Use of Site
The Site and its content are intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Site or its content for any commercial purpose, including the sale of any products or services.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the Site, including text, images, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Eitacies or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content on the Site for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Eitacies.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site and its content are provided "as is" and Eitacies makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials or products included on the Site. Eitacies does not warrant that the Site or its content will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Eitacies will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Limitation of Liability
Eitacies will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site or its content, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you use the Site, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect information about your use of the Site, such as the pages you visit and the services you use.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide and improve the Site and our services;
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- Send you information and updates about our company and services;
- Personalize your experience on the Site;
- Improve the Site and our services; and
- For other purposes that we may disclose to you at the time we collect your information.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Service providers who provide services to us, such as website hosting and management, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services;
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties as required by law or in response to a subpoena or other legal request;
- Other third parties as necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Eitacies, our customers, or others; and
- Other third parties as disclosed to you at the time the information is collected or as otherwise set forth.